d

D E L A irwalk R letter O IMG_0256 letter A

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tool# Seis

WIKI!!!!! I can remember one of my last semesters at UH we had to collaborate on a Wiki with our supervisors. Here we were supposed to schedule our observations, submit our lesson plans, and reserve and check out our media equipment.

It was a headache to have to learn how to navigate in such a short time, but now that I think about it...it was very useful. A kind of one stop shop. At the end of the semester we even used it as a sign up sheet for who was bringing what to our goodbye party.

I never thought about using it in the classroom, when we learned how to use wiki, it was kind of a learn it quick your gonna use it starting now attitude, we never got a nice introduction as we did here on 11 Tools.

I liked the idea of using a wiki to collaborate with students from all around. I also think it would be a great way for communication with fellow team members :)

1 comment:

  1. It's neat that you've had a "real-life" experience using a wiki even if you did have to learn it quick. :)

    ReplyDelete