d

D E L A irwalk R letter O IMG_0256 letter A

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reflection

I loved learning about all the tools. The tools that I can see myself using more than once in my classroom are photostory, google docs, a blog, apps, videos, almost all.

The ones that are not listed are probably because I am still not too comfortable using them....yet. This is where I can pull my team for suggestions.

11 tools has changed my view for technology that is for sure. There are so many programs out that can truly help simplify your day just a wee bit more. I feel like now that I have learned about them and how to use them, it is my responsibility to go out and show at least one person how to use them.

Before starting the tools I had no idea what to expect, I totally enjoyed reading Westwood responses and learning just a little more about them.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finished and found tools you plan to use! WE're glad you're a part of the Westwood family!

    ReplyDelete